- Storage of Food Grade Packaging
- General Contract Storage
- Pick and Pack Services
- Logistics Services
- Inventory Control Systems
Inventory Control Systems
- Our SQL based Warehouse Management System (WMS) provides the ability to completely customize inventory records, including barcoding, to ensure the proper flow of inventory.
- Our Management Reporting System provides the ability to deliver Key Performance Indicating (KPI) reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly basis.
- Barcode scanning to facilitate the picking and inventory control of product in our facility
- EDI support for most systems can be accommodated (contact us for a full list)
- Ability to install customer systems (terminals, computers, printers, routers, etc.) into our facility
Customer scheduled physical inventory counts including daily and weekly activity reports, and scheduled cycle counts help Global maintain accurate and up to date inventories.
Global is committed to providing timely and accurate reporting of product flows in and out of our facility. Inventory inconsistencies or deficiencies are addressed and rectified immediately. Maintaining inventory integrity offers customers peace of mind in knowing that the right products in the right quantity in the right condition are available when required.
Global has invested in a variety of inventory management systems in order to ensure compatibility with your existing systems and to provide the highest level of reliable information and support for our customers. Our inventory control system supports most platforms, including:
- JD Edwards
- MAS 200
- MAS 400
Global can also provide customized inventory control solutions designed for your business.