- Storage of Food Grade Packaging
- General Contract Storage
- Pick and Pack Services
- Logistics Services
- Inventory Control Systems
In order to assist in meeting the changing needs of your supply chain, Global Distribution and Warehousing can provide logistics services to manage the flow of your goods and related information. We will help you to manage your supply chain efficiently and cost-effectively.
Global will provide full support in the planning, implementation and management of your supply chain. Global can apply its expertise in implementing an effective system for the forward and reverse flow of your goods. Outsourcing your logistics needs to Global can be a very effective cost savings solution in the reduction of your direct warehousing expenses.
Global Distribution provides a professional, fully maintained contract warehouse facility located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. We consistently provide excellent opportunities to reduce customer overhead, improve cash flows and maximize returns on existing assets.
Reverse Logistics Services
In today's marketplace, many retailers and manufacturers treat merchandise returns as individual, disjointed transactions. The challenge for retailers and vendors is to process returns at a level that allows quick, efficient and cost-effective collection and return of merchandise. Customer requirements facilitate demand for a high standard of service that includes accuracy and timeliness. Global Distribution's responsibility is to shorten the link from time of return to time of resale.
Global Distribution can assist you in developing a cost-effective reverse logistics model that enhances your commitment to customer satisfaction. When properly executed, the reverse logistics model will become a vital part of your growth strategy, generate additional revenues, differentiate market position, support product demand, and retain customer loyalties.
There are many benefits to outsourcing your logistics needs to Global Distribution. Our efficient and cost-effective service will reduce your overall handling costs and operating expenses and allow you to focus on your core business. You can recognize significant savings through the reduction or elimination of private warehousing space. With our streamlined logistics services, products can often be distributed more efficiently and faster than by using an in-house solution.
- Our SQL based Warehouse Management System (WMS) provides the ability to completely customize inventory records, including barcoding, to ensure the proper flow of inventory.
- Our Management Reporting System provides the ability to deliver Key Performance Indicating (KPI) reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly basis.
- Barcode scanning to facilitate the picking and inventory control of product in our facility
- EDI support for most systems can be accommodated (contact us for a full list)
- Ability to install customer systems (terminals, computers, printers, routers, etc.) into our facility